The Fall Equinox
The fall equinox marks the end of summer and the beginning of fall. In the northern hemisphere, that means shorter days and longer nights. Darkness can be a difficult time for many people. Begin the season with healthy habits. This can help combat depression, anxiety, and seasonal affective disorder. Here’s my short list. I’d love to hear what you have to add.
11 WAYS TO CREATE BALANCE
- Pray, “Great Mother Spirit. Help me feel at one with you.”
- Stretch and practice yoga (probably in my “uniform” in front of TV).
- Have a candlelit bath with lavender and rose pedals. JUST KIDDING. Who really does this? But seriously, hot baths with Epsom salts. Lots of them.
- Nature walks.
- A Gratitude Journal.
- B Vitamins.
- Prepare meals ahead of time and stock up my freezer. Hmmm. Maybe more of a bucket list item…..
- Buy new pair of boots. Yes, and shoes too. Oh hell, who am I kidding. Several pairs each.
- Don’t isolate. Repeat. DON’T ISOLATE.
- Buy flowers for my space.
- Nap when I can. Read. Watch Netflix. Not feel guilty.
What about you? What can you add?
Janet Christie is an Addiction Recovery Coach, blogger, educator, and intuit. Janet loves to facilitate positive change which empowers women, mothers, and families. In her spare time, she likes to…haha! Spare time. You are adorable. What is Addiction Recovery Coaching? Book your FREE 30-minute consultation.
PLEASE, share this FREE resource so it reaches the people it may help.
You are also welcome to join us on Facebook where we post content daily.